Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hey, I like this idea - like it a lot - black restaurateur warns potential White customers, “she's black”



Hey, I like this idea - like it a lot - black restaurateur warns potential White customers, “she's black”


Listen up whitey, how many times have you walked into a restaurant, took a quick browse around and yo, the joint was dark and nasty? I know I have many times. Or, ya rolled around the parking lot several times, gazing through every window, door and crevice that you could find, trying to peer inside there, to see the who’s, what’s and maybe even a couple of why‘s. And once you saw some White faces you thought, ‘this is the place, I’m grubbin down here.’ But, after parking and walking all the way inside, you stroll past the kitchen, gandered inside and OH LAWD! It was dark and nasty! You have to make some excuse to leave! Well not with this restaurant baby! The proprietor has a sign tellin ya all you need to know! And yeah, I like that idea, like it a lot.









Just shorten it up to this - short, sweet and directly to the point...

PS. All we really need are the first three lines with the third being the most important.




I’m a reasonable man, even this would be A-OK with me! I’ll understand!



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2359316/Yorkshire-cafe-owner-Martha-Renee-Kolleh-puts-sign-warn-customers-Im-black-woman.html

-----------------------------------------------

Can also be downloaded below - look for... “Hey, I like this idea - like it a lot - black restaurateur warns potential White customers, “she's black””

https://ia601701.us.archive.org/15/items/BooksCommunistManifestoEssaysArticlesReports-VariousPdfFiles2/

____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment